APPLICATION FOR DIANIC WICCA CLERGY PRIESTESS
The application process is completely subjective. It is not to say that any one person is right or wrong, only to screen to help determine who is most closely aligned with the philosophies of the Dianic Tradition as taught by Z Budapest (www.Zbudapest.com) and her core of teachers through the Women’s Spirituality Forum.
Application Letter for Completion:
Because the Dianic Wicca Clergy Priestess training is a restricted course of study, we would like to be able to learn more about you. Please complete your answers and email the following information to: zbudapest AT gmail.com. Please enter APPLICATION FOR DIANIC WICCA CLERGY PRIESTESS in the Subject line of your email. Please be specific when completing this application. Take your time and answer the questions fully.
1) Are you a woman, born a woman? Yes ____ No _____
2) How long have you been practicing Goddess worship, and why did you begin working with the Goddess?
3) Are there specific Goddesses you work with? If so, who are they and why do you work with them? If not, don't worry about it, just let us know.
4) Why do you feel called to public feminist service on behalf of the Goddess?
5) What strengths will you bring to your work with this sisterhood?
6) What inspired you to apply for Dianic Wicca Clergy Priestess training?
7) In your opinion, what is the most important ingredient necessary for a successful sisterhood and how can you bring awareness of that need to the Susan B Anthony coven Number One?
8) What areas of magic do you currently study?
9) How would you use your position as a Dianic Wicca Clergy Priestess? What would be your focus?
10) Please tell us about yourself. (Include personal goals)